1 bedroom flat for saleClyde Road, CROYDON
- *Split level conversion flat
- *One double bedroom
- *Private garden
- *Off street parking
- *No onward chain
- *Ideal investment or first time buy
- *0.7 Miles to East Croydon train station
- *5 Minute walk to Sandilands tram stop
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Choices are delighted to bring to the market this perfect first time buy or investment opportunity, situated in an excellent location with walking distance to Sandilands tram stop and East Croydon train station which is only 0.7 miles away offering good links to London and Gatwick. Croydon town centre is easily accessible and provides a wide selection of shops, amenities, bars and restaurants. This SPLIT LEVEL conversion flat is presented in good condition throughout and comprises: First floor entrance with stairs rising to second floor, reception, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. Additional benefits include; off street parking, private garden, double glazing and gas central heating. An internal viewing is highly recommended, act now and call us today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating D.
*Split level conversion flat
*One double bedroom
*Off street parking
*No onward chain
*Ideal investment or first time buy
*0.7 Miles to East Croydon train station
*5 Minute walk to Sandilands tram stop
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51305952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8215775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.