2 bedroom apartment for saleCurtain Road, London, EC2A
- one master bedroom
- second bedroom or study
- 125 year leashold
- oversized-depth worktop
- suspended track lighting
- exposed concrete ceiling
- oversized doors
- crittall style glazed screen
- 746 Approx Sq Ft
Hamptons International New Homes are delighted to offer this unique one bedroom plus study apartment in the heart of Shoreditch.
The Hudson comprises six outstanding apartments, each exceptionally crafted from a highly considered use of materials and specification.
Handmade Petersen bricks, luxury Modulnova kitchens, and raw concrete finishes combine to reflect Shoreditch's industrial past and it's creative legacy.
HOXTON 03 MINUTES
HAGGERSTON 04 MINUTES
DALSTON JUNCTION 06 MINUTES
CANONBURY 09 MINUTES
HIGHBURY AND ISLINGTON 15 MINUTES
LONDON BRIDGE 09 MINUTES
BANK 05 MINUTES
MOORGATE 02 MINUTES
ANGEL 02 MINUTES
KINGS CROSS ST. PANCRAS 09 MINUTES
STRATFORD 07 MINUTES
ST. PAULS 06 MINUTES
CHANCEY LANE 08 MINUTES
HOLBORN 09 MINUTES
OXFORD CIRCUS 13 MINUTES
Special features of the apartment:
- kitchen to incorporate contemporary open shelving system with lacquered storage pods
- petersen brick continues internally creatively illuminated with ambient led strip lighting
- adaptable architectural contemporary track lighting suspended from concrete soffits
- metal glazed dividing screens
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP170488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.