4 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Priory, East Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached stone lodge bungalow
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Stunning grounds
- Wealth of period features
- Fantastic detached annex
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £850,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A truly stunning home! No sooner have you crossed over the threshold, before your love affair with this spectacular period property starts. In fact it starts long before then. The moment you pull through the iron entrance gates, to be greeted with the character and charm that this stone lodge offers.
The stunning kitchen/breakfast area leads to one of the best, if not the best lounge/diners that you will ever see. If you are looking for a wow factor, this is it; just imagine yourself entertaining friends and family in this sensational room.
Being a single storey home and having four magnificent size bedrooms, allows you the flexibility to have the home layout exactly how you want it. If you don't need all the bedrooms, one could easily become a separate dining room, or a study, or perhaps a family room as bedroom 3 is currently being utilised.
It is very clear that this exceptional dwelling has been maintained to the highest of standards. So come moving day, you can feel free to leave the paint brushes packed away! The wonderful size garden also has a few gems within it. The detached annexe with its own kitchen area and cloakroom would be perfect for those who
work from home.
This is a home that needs to be seen to be appreciated, so book your viewing now to avoid missing out.
What the Owner says:
I have always loved stone built houses and our lodge, the former gate house to The Priory, was no exception. Despite being somewhat neglected and unloved in previous years, the potential our home had to offer was immediately obvious.
From its' pretty stone walls, to its' high ceilings and huge entertaining space, I had no doubt that I would be able to transform it into something very special.
Although I will be sad to leave, I will be taking with me memories that I'll cherish. Summer evenings spent on the decking, watching the sun set over the neighbouring orchard. Leisurely strolls alongside the meandering river, with its' abundance of wildlife and most of all, the wonderful Christmas times spent around the roaring log fire.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 22'4 x 11'6 (6.81m x 3.51m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 31'5 maximum x 20'4 (9.58m x 6.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 12'2 (4.19m x 3.71m)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Dressing Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 x 11'10 (4.50m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom Area 3 (Family Area): 12'2 x 11'10 (3.71m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'10 x 10'2 (3.61m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom: 10'10 x 9'2 (3.30m x 2.80m)
- Basement: 11'6 x 10'2 (3.51m x 3.10m)
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
- Summer House: 14'1 x 12'6 (4.30m x 3.81m)
- Studio: 31'2 x 16'5 (9.51m x 5.01m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51307053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13020154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.