1 bedroom mews house for saleRiversgate, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 7NZ
- One Bedroom Mews Style Property
- In A Sought After Residential Location
- Ideal For Investors/First Time Buyers
- Spacious Lounge Diner & Kitchen
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Robe Storage
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Paved Garden
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS - SUPERB ONE BEDROOM MEW STYLE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN FLEETWOOD *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb one bedroom mews property situated in a much sought after residential location in Fleetwood. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Fleetwood town centre, this ideally positioned property is perfect for first time buyers and investors alike and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a spacious lounge diner with a spindle staircase leading to the first floor accommodation, kitchen, one double bedrooms with fitted robe storage and a three piece shower room. Externally the property offers a low maintenance paved garden with mature shrubs, bushes and trees with on street parking available to the front of the property. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.