5 bedroom terraced house for salePlympton Road, Queens Park, London, NW6
- Charming terraced property
- 5 bedrooms, 2305 sq ft
- 2 reception rooms
- Loft room on 3rd floor
- Close to transport links Kilburn Jubillee Line
- Under eaves storage
- Period fireplaces & original windows
- Tessellated flooring
- Full gas/central heating
- Viewing is highly recommended
Beautifully presented and offered in a fabulous condition is this extremely spacious mid terraced red brick Victorian property with many of the original period features retained. This charming house offers over 2300 sq ft of delightful accommodation & is situated on a quiet highly sought after residential street.
The Ground Floor benefits from two good size reception rooms, an extended 22 ft kitchen/dining room and a downstairs shower room. The First Floor provides three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor offers a further two bedrooms and a terrace. Externally, there is a secluded 45 ft mature rear garden.
Located within easy access to great transport facilities including Kilburn (Jubilee) & Brondesbury Overground Station (Zone 2).
Ground Floor -
Reception Room 1 - 17'8 x 12'8 (5.38m x 3.86m) -
Reception Room 2 - 16'10 x 13'9 (5.13m x 4.19m) -
Kitchen - 25'5 x 16'11 (7.75m x 5.16m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 17'3 x 16'11 (5.26m x 5.16m) -
Bedroom 4 - 13'6 x 10'10 (4.11m x 3.30m) -
Bedroom 5 - 10'10 x 10'1 (3.30m x 3.07m) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 17'5 x 13'10 (5.31m x 4.22m) -
Bedroom 3 - 14' x 11 (4.27m x 0.28m) -
Third Floor -
Loft Room - 16'3 x 13'7 (4.95m x 4.14m) -
Garden - 45'1 (13.74m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51308811.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27347016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.