3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFegen Road, Plymouth
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Potential Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Schools and Shops
- No Onward Chain
- Fantastic First Time Buy
Located close to local schools and shops is this SEMI-DETACHED three bedroom family home. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a potential for off road parking. A fantastic FIRST TIME BUY.
Three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the residential area of Barne Barton. Comprising of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and bathroom, front and rear gardens and with an extra area for parking. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and being offered to market chain free.
Call St Budeaux Connells on 01752 351616 to arrange your viewing today!
Double glazed door to the front. Single glazed window to the side.
Single glazed window to the front. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.43m )
Double glazed patio doors. Electric fire place with stone effect surround with tiled hearth. Wall lights. Picture rail. Dado rail. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, complemented with work surfaces. Double glazed window to the rear. Door to the garden. Sink/drainer. Integral electric oven. Integral electric hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Room for fridge/freezer. Partially tiled.
Conservatory 7' 6" x 12' 1" ( 2.29m x 3.68m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front, rear and side. Laminate flooring.
Stairs from the ground floor. Stairs to the first floor. Double glazed window to the side. Cupboard housing boiler. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobes fitted over bed units.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bathroom comprising bath with mixer taps, shower, vanity unit, radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Partially tiled.
Double glazed window to the front. Low level wc.
To the front of the property is a path leading to the front elevation and a mostly laid to lawn garden.
South facing rear garden set over two levels, mostly laid to lawn.
Brick built shed.
On street parking. Potential off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51309192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU102339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.