7 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEveline Road, Mitcham
Offers in Excess of
- Six/ Seven bedroom bungalow
- Near multiple bus stops
- Recent loft extension
- Close to Tooting Station/ Mitcham Eastfields Station
- Perfect family home
- Garage including personal parking space
- Beautiful size garden
Barnard Marcus are PROUD to present this RARE and EXCLUSIVE SIX/SEVEN bedroom BUNGALOW located on a residential road of Figges Marsh, near multiple bus stops. NO ONWARD CHAIN!!! Call us now to book a viewing!!
Barnard Marcus is proud to present this never seen before six/ seven bedroom bungalow located on a residential road of Figges Marsh. The ground floor comprises three double bedrooms including the seventh bedroom/ Study, a large spacious bathroom, immaculate reception room great for entertaining, followed by a lovely size kitchen with another utility room, bright and airy conservatory and a large 35'10 x 30'11 garden.
The first floor has been recently extended offering a bathroom, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and an open planned lounge/ kitchen diner. This exquisite and rare property has recently been decorated refurbished. Eveline road is located 0.7 miles from Tooting station and Tooting Broadway where local amenities and bars are found. Call now on 0208 646 1616 to arrange a suitable viewing appointment.
Seventh Bedroom/ Study
Staircase Leading To:-
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen Diner
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51309288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.