3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeesands Close, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Delightful Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Everything You Need For Modern Living & More
- Ideal For The Perfect Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner & Integrated Appliances
- Living Room Providing Day To Day Living Accommodation
- Large Utility Room With Marble Flooring
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Rear Garden
This delightful three bedroom extended semi detached home provides everything you need for modern living and more. Ideal for the perfect family home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The ground floor is home to an open plan kitchen/diner with a host of integrated appliances, which also features French doors to the rear garden, allowing the space to be filled with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. This is a wonderful family space for entertaining, wining and dining. The spacious living room is perfect for day to day living or relaxing and touches of convenience such as a large utility room with porcelain tiled flooring and access into a single garage. Upstairs, you will find three bedrooms, two of which are doubles with the master bedroom benefitting from fitted furniture plus luxury shower room facilities. Externally, the property features a block paved driveway with parking for multiple vehilces, a single garage and a low maintenance rear garden with a patio area and gravel. View to appreciate.
Leesands Close is situated off Longsands Lane in Fulwood, this property being positioned in one of the quiet cul-de-sacs amongst a range of three and four bedroom semi or detached homes. Conveniently positioned close to the best highly regarded schools yet has easy access to supermarkets, amenities and excellent motorway links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51309414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.