2 bedroom apartment for saleBourne EC1, Dobson Court, Bourne Estate, London, EC1N
- Part of The Camden Collection
- Fourth floor
- 2 bed
- Images are of the show apartment which is a different price to that listed
- Minutes from Chancery Lane station
- Internal lift to all floors
- High specification
- EPC Rating = B
This spectacular TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX apartment is located on the FOURTH & FIFTH FLOORS of this new build development. The upper floor boasts a fantastic open plan kitchen / living area.
Located minutes from Chancery Lane station as well as regular bus routes to hand, the development is superbly positioned for both business and pleasure.
Bourne, EC1 is a collection of stylish new apartments within a Grade ll listed Edwardian estate. The apartments are to a high specification with solid oak floors, bespoke kitchens and brick-tiled splashbacks which echo a defining feature of the original estate's Edwardian architecture. Most of the units have balconies with superb terrace areas available with some of the fifth floor apartments.
Square Footage: 1,310 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAD171175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.