3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiddlesdale Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house with conservatory
- Single garage and off road parking
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Potential to remodel into a fabulous family home (subject to consents/regulations)
- Popular St John's location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
A lovely three bedroom semi-detached family in the really popular St John's location of Tunbridge Wells, ideally located for local Grammar and primary schools. Pulling up to the property, you have the benefit of your own parking space which will be ideal for getting the shopping from the car to the house, whilst the garage will be ideal for helping with extra storage for seasonal clutter, gardening tools, bikes, scooters etc. Heading inside, the entrance hall leads to the separate lounge and dining room which will give your family all the space they need whether relaxing in the evening or maybe having friends or family around for dinner. The kitchen will give you the area to create something special for family and friends whilst the conservatory give another area to relax and enjoy the garden all year round. Upstairs there are two generous double bedrooms, one with built-in cupboards, and a smaller third bedroom, which could be an office, walk in wardrobe or nursery depending on your life stages and needs. The family bathroom and handy, additional separate toilet complete the second floor.
An enclosed rear garden is great for those with green fingers to flex, and is nice and safe for children and pets. Being in such a popular location, close to the centre of Tunbridge Wells, ideal for commuters, and with the benefit of the lovely shops, bars and cafes of the St John's area close by, this property really needs to viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'5 minimum x 11'8 maximum (3.79m x 3.56m)
- Dining Room: 13'8 x 9'8 maximum (4.17m x 2.95m)
- Conservatory: 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 6'9 (2.97m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 up to bay x 10'6 (3.81m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 10'6 (4.07m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 6'2 (2.52m x 1.88m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Block Paving Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51310113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14237086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.