4 bedroom terraced house for saleBelmont Road, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- 4 bedroom period family home
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Popular location close to train station and shops
- West facing rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (56)
If you are looking for a family home that you can move straight into then look no further! This period property is spacious and airy throughout with a lounge at the front that is open plan with the dining room providing a great area for the family to spend time together. At the back of the house there is a modern kitchen/breakfast room with high gloss white units and integrated appliances. There is a breakfast bar where you could see yourself enjoying that morning coffee. With the added benefit of a downstairs toilet, you wont have to worry about any guest traipsing upstairs to use the bathroom. If you like to spend time in the garden then walk out through the patio doors. There is a patio area which is a great place to set up the barbecue in the summer months. The West facing garden is mostly laid to lawn with mature borders. There is also a workshop and shed at the end of the garden.
Upstairs on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a great size master bedroom which is double aspect and gives the room plenty of light. The high ceilings and spacious rooms all add to the feeling of space throughout.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for the past 30 years and we are very happy here. Unfortunately the house has outgrown us as our children have now left home.
We have lovely neighbours on both sides and it will be a shame to leave them!
Westgate on Sea boasts great local schools and shopping in the historic Westgate town, including train links and bus routes. With Westgate bay only a 10 minutes walk away, this home has everything a family could want and we are sure you will grow to love it as we do.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 15'4 into bay x 11'6 (4.68m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 11'9 x 9'6 (3.58m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 23'0 x 8'11 (7.02m x 2.72m)
- Downstairs cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 15'3 into bay x 15'2 (4.65m x 4.63m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 9'6 (3.61m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 8'11 (2.87m x 2.72m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 18'4 x 15'3 (5.59m x 4.65m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51311298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.