2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Carcroft, Doncaster. DN6
- A well appointed middle terrace house.
- Conveniently close to local shops and schools.
- Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen.
- 2 bedrooms, spacious modern bathroom.
- Gas central heating, double glazed windows.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Ideal first time buyer property.
- Available with immediate vacant possession.
- Internal inspection recommended.
** SOLD STC ** A traditional two bedroomed middle terraced house offering well appointed accommodation ideally suited to a first time buyer.
The property is conveniently situated within easy access of local shops and schools.
Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows are installed.
The property is available with immediate vacant possession and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
with uPVC entrance door with opaque glass, under stairs storage cupboard.
9'9" x 12'2" (3m x 3.7m)
with radiator, cornice ceiling mouldings.
13'0" x 12'0" (4m x 3.7m)
with laminate floor covering, wall mounted gas fire, radiator.
11'7" x 8'7" (3.5m x 2.6m)
with stainless steel sink unit with base cupboard unit, adjacent roll edge worktops with plumbing and recess for automatic washing machine, further base cupboard and drawer units with roll edge worktops, wall mounted cupboard unit, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, splash back wall tiling, tiled floor covering, gas cooker point, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear entrance door with opaque glass.
with access to loft.
13'0" x 12'0" (4m x 3.7m)
Front. With radiator.
10'1" x 12'2" (3.1m x 3.7m)
Rear. With built in cupboard, radiator.
8'7" x 11'6" (2.6m x 3.5m)
with a white suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround, pedestal wash basin with tiled splash back, low level wc, built in airing cupboard, radiator, uPVC double glazed window with opaque glass.
The property is street lined to the front and there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: For details of the Council Tax Banding please search for "council tax bands" in your internet browser.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS: Only those fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in print within these particulars are included in the sale. Any fittings, furniture or chattels which happen to be included in any photographs are not included in the sale unless specifically referred to in print.
FREE VALUATIONS: We will be pleased to provide you with a free market appraisal on your own property if you are thinking of selling.
MORTGAGE: With so many lenders and mortgages to choose from we recommend you take impartial advice. Our staff can easily put you in touch with a trusted and friendly expert who can offer you advice without any obligation (incentive may be on offer). Call 01302 322121.
OFFER PROCEDURE: To avoid incurring unnecessary costs, before you contact a lender or solicitor you should make your offer to JOHNSONS without delay.
SELLING YOUR HOME? For details of our selling service and competitive selling fees please see our website. Search for "Johnsons Doncaster" in your internet browser.
SURVEYS: Johnsons provide a full range of services to sellers and buyers, from lettings and surveys to mortgages. Please ask one of our staff for more information.
VIEWING: By arrangement with Johnsons.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51311742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNSONS, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.