4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTyn-y-Brwyn Farm, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10
- Exceptional Barn Conversion
- Under floor heating
- Hard standing for several vehicles
- Approx 3 ½ acres of land
- Electronic gated access
- Rural environment with lovely views
- Perfect balance with the old and new
- Two En suites
- EPC - D
An exceptional barn conversion offering the perfect balance with the old and the new. This unique home is situated in a rural idyllic spot with only a handful of residents surrounded by stunning countryside. There are a number of features and benefits including electronic private gated access to approximately 3 ½ acres of land. The property also offers four bedrooms, two en suites and deceptively spacious living accommodation. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining room/study, wc, kitchen, utility room and family/sitting room on the ground floor and there are four bedrooms, two en suites and a family bathroom on the first floor. Location is a strong point being within easy access to all transport links and local amenities, including the M4 for easy access to Cardiff, Bristol and beyond. This is not one to miss and must be viewed to truly appreciate the level of quality and finish. DRAFT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51312606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CYN170283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Cyncoed - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.