5 bedroom house for saleElderfield Road, Hackney, London, E5
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights
- Exposed Wooden Flooring
- Sash Windows
- Extensive Built-in Storage
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Mature Secluded South Facing Garden
- A Host of transport Links Offering Swift City Access
Enviably located in this prestigious street is this charming Victorian house with versatile accommodation spaciously arranged over three floors. Retaining a host of grand classic features and contemporary designs, with much thought given to space and light. Composed of an inviting reception hall, two dual aspect reception rooms with a grand fireplace, a downstairs W.C., five double bedrooms, family bathroom and a dining room leading to a delightful fitted kitchen with access to a mature secluded south facing garden. Close to vibrant Chatsworth and Lower Clapton Roads and the leafy green spaces of Millfield's Park and the Marshes. Excellent choice of primary and secondary schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.