2 bedroom terraced house for saleClacton Road, Walthamstow
- Two Bedrooms
- Victorian terraced home
- Close To St James Park
- Close To E17 Marshes
- Loft with potential to convert
- South facing 35ft rear garden
- Spacious first floor bathroom
- Brick fronted
A two bedroom Victorian terrace moments from both Walthamstow Marshes and Walthamstow High Street. From the classic brick frontage and the original floorboards underfoot, to the vintage bathroom and smartly landscaped garden, this is a home with both space and character in abundance.
With the loft so far unconverted there's also potential to expand further, making this a particularly good investment.
IF YOU LIVED HERE....
You'll forget you're in London. From the rural character of the property itself to the presence of Walthamstow Marshes – a Green Flag award-winning nature reserve and one of London's largest wild blue and green spaces - just a fifteen minute walk away, country living in the heart of the city.
Inside, Design & Decor is warm and characterful. Your 330 square foot through lounge has parquet flooring underfoot and a period mantelpiece, dual aspect and flooded with natural light it's the perfect space for relaxation and entertaining alike.
Upstairs the master bedroom has original floorboards underfoot, here's also where you'll find the unusually spacious, 100 square foot family bathroom, beautifully decked out in pristine white metro tiling and blue mosaic surrounds.
- The garden is a carefully landscaped, south-facing, thirty five foot length of patio, lawn and sleeper beds.
- The loft is a boarded, storage space ripe for further development.
- St James Street station is less than a quarter of a mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just twenty minutes.
Reception/ Dining Room - 7.m x 4.3m (22'11" x 14'1") -
Kitchen - 3.1m x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.2m (14'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 2.6m (11'5" x 8'6") -
Bathroom - 3.2m x 2.7m (10'5" x 8'10") -
Loft Room - 4.3m x 3.0m (14'1" x 9'10") -
Garden - 10.67m (35) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"Clacton Road has been a great home and it will be a sad day to leave but pastures new call. The through lounge leading to the south facing garden has been a blessing and relaxing in the sunshine in summer and autumn is great as is being cozy by the log fire in winter. This is a lovely neighbourhood with lots of friendly, fun & helpful people. We are fortunate in St James St end of the market as we not only have access to Europes longest street market and lots of good shops too but the Village is close by as well as some great pubs and eateries.
We are blessed also to have super transport links; i.e.: regular buses which go to Blackhorse Road for the Victoria Line and the overland station at St James St, 5 mins walk, into Liverpool St in 15 mins or up to Walthamstow Central & Chingford.
St James St area has recently had a make over and is all the better for it. it’s sometimes hard to believe this is London it’s so peaceful with the park, the newly opened Wetlands, Epping forest just up the road.
I hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as we have. Walthamstow has changed greatly for the better over recent years and I can highly recommend it!”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27347613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.