6 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhiteway, Stroud
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached family residence set in over six acres
- Six bedrooms all with en-suites
- Beautifully presented throughout with far reaching views
- Bespoke handmade kitchen/ breakfast room and utility room
- Stunning sitting room with attractive fireplace
- Large reception hall and seperate dining room
- Approach through electric gates, long sweeping driveway and full turning circle
- Parking for numerous vehicles
- Detached double garage with stairs to a room above
- Landscaped garden with views across the paddocks and far reaching views
This is the most delightful property located in the village of Whiteway. Approached via a gated entrance and surrounded by landscaped gardens within excess of 6 acres of land and far reaching views to open countryside.
The property was built by the owners in 1997 and exceptional planning went into the design of this incredible family residence that offers privacy but is not isolated. A long driveway sweeps up to the property with a detached double garage with a room above, gated access to the paddocks and circular driveway up to the residence. Internally the accommodation offers a wealth of space throughout. A large reception hall welcomes you into the property, bespoke kitchen/breakfast room taking full advantage of the views, opening onto the terrace and lawns. Utility room with a cloakroom. A welcoming sitting room with an attractive fireplace and delightful dining room. Master bedroom suite with a large four piece bathroom suite, a guest bedroom with en- suite bathroom, three further ground floor bedrooms with en- suite shower rooms. To the first floor a further bedroom with cloakroom.
The grounds are to the rear and the side of the property and lend themselves to be paddocks with gates from the main driveway. The property has LPG gas heating system and runs on radiators and underfloor heating. This is the most beautiful location and a fantastic residence offering incredible space.
AMENITIES Whiteway nestles amidst rolling Cotswold countryside enjoying the idyll of rural life and yet it enjoys access not only to local villages but also to the towns and cities of central Gloucestershire.
Nearby Miserden is a picturesque village, unspoilt and echoing the tranquillity of times past and providing post office store, public house and primary school.
The centres of Stroud, Cirencester, Gloucester and Cheltenham all provide more extensive shopping and recreational facilities and mainline railway stations at Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud provide regular services to London and the Midlands. The M5 and M4 motorways are also easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51314208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300015279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Stroud . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.