2 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Grove, Bridport
TWO/THREE BEDROOM PERIOD APARTMENT: Parkers are delighted to be able to market this attractive two/three bedroom first floor period apartment, which is situated just a short walk from Bridport town centre. The property offers spacious accommodation spread over two floors including sitting room, kitchen, family bathroom, laundry room, two double bedrooms and loft room, currently being utilised as a third bedroom, with separate adjoining WC. The property also boasts a balcony conservatory to the rear with far reaching countryside views towards Allington Hill. No forward chain. EPC rating D.
Situation - Victoria Grove is located just 100 yards from the centre of the market town of Bridport and is also close to nearby, well regarded schools. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the County Town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation: - This beautifully presented two/three bedroom period apartment is well positioned to access both the town centre and outlying villages. With spacious accommodation spread over the first and second floors, this delightful home retains many character features including large bay windows, exposed wooden floorboards, picture rails and sash windows. This warm and cosy property offers a light and airy sitting room with feature fireplace and log burner, kitchen, family bathroom, separate WC and laundry room. It also includes a wonderful west-facing balcony conservatory commanding far reaching countryside views towards the surrounding area and Allington Hill. Entry is gained on the ground floor where a security door is in place. This leads to a passageway with stairs rising to a balcony area at the rear of the building, which provides access to the property through the conservatory. EPC rating D.
Key Features: - * Beautifully presented first floor Victorian family apartment offering good size accommodation.
* Conveniently located close in close proximity to Bridport town centre and local amenities.
* A wealth of character features including large bay windows, exposed wooden floorboards, picture rails and sash windows.
* Two double bedrooms with loft room currently being utilised as a third bedroom.
* Wonderfully spacious sitting room flooded with natural light, with feature fireplace housing a log burner.
* Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hot enjoying views towards Allington Hill.
* Recently decorated with neutral tones throughout.
* Family bathroom is tastefully fitted with a modern suite.
* Separate WC on second floor.
* New Vaillant gas central heating combination boiler and water filter attached to mains.
* Delightful conservatory boasting far reaching views towards the surrounding countryside.
* Situated close to the famous Jurassic coastline.
Dimensions: - 4.83m x 2.84m (15'10 x 9'04) - First Floor:
Sitting Room: 16'11 into bay x 14'0 (5.16m x 4.27m)
Kitchen: 9'10 x 8'05 (3.00m x 2,57m)
Bedroom One: 16'05 into bay x 12'05 (5.00m x 3.78m)
Bedroom Two: 14'11 x 13'10 (4.55m x 4.22m)
Bathroom: 8'0 x 6'06 (2.44m x 1.98m)
Conservatory: 16'02 x 5'05 (4.93m x 5'05m)
Bedroom Three/Loft Room: 15'10 x 9'04 (4.83m x 2.84m)
Parking: - On street parking is available opposite the property.
Tenure And Leasehold Terms: - Share of freehold.
All three flats in the building have a share of the freehold and are part of 'The 67 Victoria Grove Trust'.
Term of Lease left: 977 years
Building Insurance: £424.08 - cost in 2016; cost shared between owners of three flats in building.
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is B.
Viewings: - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51314349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27347652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.