3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckingham Crescent, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Large 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Handy allocated parking
- Garage en block
- Quiet location
- Lovely open outlook
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Wow, this is a lovely home!Located in a really popular, quiet location close to all you could ever dream for. The home was loved by the current owners for a long time and during their time here, they really have looked after this place whilst living here. This would be a super family home and with a private rear garden, extremely safe for the kids to grow up here and being in a quiet area too has its bonuses. For the school run in the morning you do not have to go far as the schools are close by and if you enjoy shopping, a ten-minute walk down the road and you will find yourself in the centre of Newport. The property has its own driveway on the front and also parking down the side of the property in an allocated bay, not only that, the home has a garage too located in a block. This well-maintained home is extremely warm and welcoming and you are sure to love it as soon as you walk through the front door. Call quick on this one as it is sure to get a great deal of interest.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My sister and her husband lived here since 1968. He used to work as a prison office and this house was just great for them. During their time here they always maintained the house well and not long ago they had a new roof, replaced the windows and also had the property re-wired. The outlook is really lovely looking out on to a grass area and if you like dog walking, the walk in the woods at the end of the road is just wonderful. They loved this house for all this time and they said it was like living in the country but with the town and all the amenities only a few minutes away in the car. We have all enjoyed this home and love the fact is has plenty of parking and a handy garage too.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.46m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 9'5 (3.63m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 9'4 (3.02m x 2.85m)
- Utility Room
- Conservatory: 12'2 x 8'10 (3.71m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 11'8 (3.81m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'6 (3.81m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 7'5 (3.02m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Allocated Parking
- Garage En Block
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51314964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.