4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthfield, Much Hoole
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Stunning Garden Room With Bi-Fold Doors
- Four Bedrooms & Stylish Wet Room
- Attached Carport & Workshop
- Large Utility Room
- Attractive Block Paved Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
This superb family home boasts four bedrooms and a stunning garden room extension to the rear, located in this popular village offering highly versatile living accommodation arranged in a flowing floor plan perfect for modern family life. Well presented and spacious accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors briefly comprising: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, rear porch, cloakroom, garage conversion to from a large utility space, stunning garden room with folding doors across the rear and three 'Velux' roof lights, four bedrooms and a stylish wet room. Outside an attractive block paved driveway, side carport, enclosed rear garden and workshop. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and benefits from double-glazing. A fabulous home in this convenient location that is within easy reach to shops, schools and transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8267078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.