1 bedroom flat for saleTudor Road, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- Well-presented and generously proportioned Victorian garden flat.
- Nestled between Victoria Park and London Fields.
- Impressive conversion that has just undergone and full exterior renovation.
- Spacious open-plan living area with modern kitchen.
- Large bedroom with direct access to the garden.
- Well-kept and secluded shared garden.
- Private entrance, share of freehold and good storage.
- Close to numerous amenities and transport links.
- Broadway Market and London Fields moments away.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Nestled between London Fields and Victoria Park is this well-presented and generously proportioned one bedroom Victorian garden flat. The property boasts 615sqft (57sqm) of living space and occupies the ground floor of an excellently maintained conversion which has just undergone a full exterior renovation. Bathed in natural light throughout the property comprises a spacious open-plan living area with modern fitted kitchen, a large bedroom with direct access to the garden and a three piece bathroom suite. The garden, shared with two other flats, is well-kept and secluded. Other benefits include a private entrance, plenty of storage, a share of the freehold and being offered with no onward chain. The property is ideally situated for the cafés, bars and restaurants of Broadway Market and Victoria Park Village, amongst numerous other local amenities, whilst the transport links of Hackney Central, London Fields and Bethnal Green are a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617010946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.