3 bedroom maisonette for saleGreenleaf Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Beautiful street which is part of the 'Mini Holland' scheme
- Well presented top floor Warner maisonette
- Bright and neutral interiors throughout
- Two en suite double bedrooms plus a family bathroom
- A further good sized double with built in storage
- Plenty of storage including eaves space
- Private section of the rear garden
Set on a picturesque residential street, this stunning three bedroom, split-level Warner flat boasts a fully refurbished interior with an open-plan reception and kitchen and a private section of the shared rear garden.
Greenleaf Road is a peaceful street located moments away from Walthamstow Central Station offering frequent National Rail and Underground services. The various shops and restaurants of Hoe Street are also within a close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.