2 bedroom flat for saleLodeneia Park, Dalkeith, EH22
- **Sold Subject To Missives**
- Charming Lower Villa
- Bright Lounge
- Fantastic Kitchen With Dining Space
- EPC = C
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Second Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Private Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Buy To Let
*SOLD SUBJECT TO MISSIVES*
* Stunning Lower Modern Villa*
* Bright Lounge*
* Fantastic Kitchen with Dining Space*
* Master Bedroom with En Suite*
* Second Double Bedroom*
* Family Bathroom*
* Private Parking*
* Ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let*
* Early Internal Viewing a Must!*
Well placed within the desirable Dutchess Park development lies this charming lower villa. Well presented throughout, the property has accommodation arranged over one level comprising: welcoming entrance hall, bright lounge, great sized kitchen with dining space, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and family bathroom. The home also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and storage. Externally there is allocated private parking and pleasant factored grounds. EPC = C
The popular Midlothian town of Dalkeith lies approximately six miles from Scotland's capital and benefits from a wealth of amenities. Schooling is catered for from nursery to secondary level and there is a number of recreational facilities to include a Social Club, Sports Centre and Dalkeith Country Park.
Well positioned within the development and tastefully presented throughout this property would be an ideal first time buy or indeed for downsizers looking for one level living! It would also be an attractive buy to let investment as the area is in high demand. Early internal viewing is a must!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51316404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528659042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalkeith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.