3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestwood Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs W/C
- Dining Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Boiler Under a Year Old
- Must Be Seen
This property consists of a front room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and downstairs w/c. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. At the rear you have a garden and garage with access.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom property. This property is in a popular location and consists of a front room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, downstairs w/c, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property! At the rear you have a garden and garage with access.
Double glazed door and window to front, under stairs storage cupboard, carpet flooring, radiator.
Lounge 11' 6" x 14' 11" Max ( 3.51m x 4.55m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire place, tv and telephone points, wall lighting, carpet flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
Double glazed double doors leading to conservatory, radiator. Archway to:
Kitchen 7' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in oven and hob, cooker-hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher, partly tiled.
Base work units, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Conservatory 14' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.24m )
Double glazed doors and window to rear garden, carpet flooring, radiator. Door to:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, partly tiled.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, carpet flooring. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating boiler, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front, tv point, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, storage cupboard, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden laid to artificial lawn and paving with plant borders, pedestrian access to garage.
access road to the property for vehicle access to garage which has power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.