3 bedroom detached house for saleIver Lane, Uxbridge
- Stunning Grade II Listed Home
- Canal Side Location
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Large Rear Garden
- Many Period Features
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Fully Of Character & Charm
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Internal Viewing Is A Must
Simply stunning and beautifully presented Grade II listed Lock Keepers Cottage located on the canal side of the River Colne which offers a combination of superb unique character and charm.
The accommodation has been updated to an incredibly high standard by the current owners whilst retaining many original features and briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge with feature wood burner fireplace, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, guest cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and luxury family bathroom suite. Features include gas central heating, fitted bespoke shutters and a fantastic enclosed garden with covered entertaining area. Viewing is an absolute must to fully appreciate this rarely available and magnificent home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51318543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.