4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rings, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Constructed By Taylor Wimpey - 'Milldale' Design
- Situated On The Rings
- Double Width Driveway & Integral Single Garage
- Neutral Interior With Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary House Bathroom & Master En-Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
A superbly presented, four bedroom detached family home, situated within The Rings. Constructed by Taylor Wimpey to their 'Milldale' design with accommodation briefly comprising; entrance hall, dining room, cloak/WC, lounge and modern kitchen. To the first floor, four well-proportioned bedrooms, contemporary house bathroom and master en-suite shower room. Externally, a double width driveway leads to an integral single garage whilst to the rear, a laid to lawn garden with patio area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.