3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlebe Lane, Norton, West Midlands, DY8 3YH
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED AND EXTENDED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH EN SUITES
- IMPRESSIVE 29'6" X 16'2" OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM AND CLOAKROOM
- DRIVEWAY TO THE SIDE OF THE PROPERTY
- LOVELY LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EPC RATING F
This recently refurbished and extended three bedroom home offers impressive accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/living area, cellar, utility room, cloakroom, three double bedrooms all with modern en suites, off road parking to front and a private rear garden. This property is being offered with no upward chain and must be viewed to appreciate its internal size and condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51319185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBOSP201911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.