Plot for saleSouth Hill Road, Callington
- Individual Building Plot on outskirts of town
- Detailed planning for 3/4 bedroom dwelling with double garage.
- Plot approx. 140' x 51' with direct access off South Hill Road
- Open views over open countryside to hills on Bodmin Moor
The plot measures approximately 140’ (42.68m) x some 51’ (15.54m) wide with a new entrance to be constructed off South Hill Road to a generous parking/turning area with double garage set off to one side and the proposed new dwelling in front. The approved plan comprises ground floor accommodation of entrance hall, cloakroom, study/bedroom four, sitting room, kitchen/living room, utility room and shower room whilst the first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom. Planning approval was granted on 30th August 2017 for a 3 bedroom dormer bungalow and detached garage and formation of new entrance and drive. A copy of the approval and plans can be inspected on the Cornwall Council website, application number PA17/06121.
- The property will be sold subject to some covenants in order to protect our clients neighbouring property and the environment generally.
- The location and design of the building shall not be altered without the prior approval of the vendor whose permission will not be unreasonably withheld.
- Construction of the new dwelling shall be carried out within 18 months of completion of the sale of the plot.
- The boundary hedge to the south west and also the road hedge are to be maintained at their existing height apart from an area of hedge to be removed for the new access.
- The property is to be used as a single private dwelling and no business use.
It is understood that mains water, electricity, drainage and gas are all in the immediate vicinity and prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the cost and availability of same.
The plot is just over 1/2 a mile north of Callington town centre with access off South Hill Road and just over 300 yards from the junction with the Callington/Launceston A388. The main outlook from the site will be to the south west looking over the rural outskirts west of the town with the hills on Bodmin Moor in the distance. Callington is a well served East Cornwall town with Callington College roughly a 1/3 of a mile away and having within some 10 - 12 miles the neighbouring towns of Tavistock, Launceston, Liskeard and Saltash whilst the city of Plymouth is within 1/2 an hours travelling distance to the south being the major retail centre for the area together with cross channel ferry service.
From the traffic lights in the town proceed towards Launceston on the A388 road bearing off left after approximately 1/4 of a mile onto the South Hill Road in the direction of Golberdon and South Hill. Proceed for a couple of hundred yards where the site will be located on the left hand side alongside the property ‘Lower Meadow’.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7823615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.