2 bedroom apartment for saleMarina, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Stunning Contemporary Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Impressive Reception Hall
- Large Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Newly Installed Bathroom & Shower Room
- Private Entrance
- Finished to a Particularly High Standard
- Well Managed Building
- Front & Rear Courtyard Gardens
- Easy Reach of Station, Cafes & Restaurants
Wyatt Hughes are delighted to bring to the market this stunning apartment which has been extensively updated to a particularly high standard by the current owners and is located on Burtons Iconic Marina. This hugely impressive property which is one of the largest we have inspected boasts two bedrooms, substantial reception hall, living room, study, newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom/w/c and shower room. This magnificent property also boasts private entrance in addition to front and rear courtyard gardens. The property additionally benefits from gas boiler with radiators and new flooring throughout. The apartment will be sold with a share of the freehold and a long lease. Ideally located for the train station with it's direct links to London as well as the numerous cafes, restaurants and bars St Leonards has to offer viewing is highly recommended. Please contact Wyatt Hughes for further information and viewings. EPC RATING C
Private Entrance - door to
Entrance Vestibule - spotlights, further door to
Reception Hall - 7.35 x 3.67 max (24'1" x 12'0" max) - impressive space, spotlights, radiators.
Living Room - 4.52 x 4.35 (14'9" x 14'3") - tiled floor, ceiling rose, wall mounted fire, original door and windows onto rear courtyard.
Study - tiled floor, radiator, shelving.
Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.65 x 3.54 (18'6" x 11'7") - range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under also cupboards over, one and half drainer sink unit, chimney breast with space for freestanding range cooker, cupboard housing gas boiler, breakfast bar, spotlights, windows and door onto courtyard garden, door to
Rear Lobby - good sized range of built in storage, door to
Bathroom W/C - newly installed suite with contemporary fittings comprising bath with mixer waterfall taps over, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor, spotlights, radiator, tiled floor, frosted double glazed window to side.
Shower Room - large vertical radiator, shower cubicle, tiled floor, tiled walls, spotlights.
Bedroom One - 4.38 x 3.22 (14'4" x 10'6") - range of fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to front of property with working original shutters.
Bedroom Two - 4.17 x 2.46 (13'8" x 8'0") - door to storage, radiator, double glazed to front, original working shutters.
Rear Courtyard Garden - attractive peaceful space with some raised flower beds.
Soth Facing Front Courtyard - sunny aspect, with storage spaces.
N.B - Property to be sold with a share of the freehold, approx 967 years remaining on the lease, service charge is £80/month and there is a sinking fund in place.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51320475.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27348534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Hughes, St Leonards-on-Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.