4 bedroom terraced house for saleChestnut Grove, MITCHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- *Extended mid terraced house
- *Spread over three floors
- *Living room and separate dining room
- *Four good sized bedrooms
- *Bathroom and shower room
- *Single garage
- *Good bus routes
- *Short drive to Mitcham Eastfields & Norbury stations
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
EXTENDED FAMILY HOME - Choices are pleased to present to the market this SPACIOUS four bedroom MID TERRACED HOUSE spread over THREE FLOORS comprising; Entrance porch, hallway, living room with separate dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, four good sized bedrooms, bathroom and a shower room. Outside offers a front garden and a private rear garden with access to a single garage. The property is situated within a popular family area on the Mitcham/Streatham Vale borders and is just a short walk to Mitcham Common, local amenities and schools. A selection of bus routes are available in the area and both Mitcham Eastfields and Norbury train stations are just a short drive away providing good transport links. This would be the perfect opportunity for those with a growing family needing extra space. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating D.
*Extended mid terraced house
*Spread over three floors
*Living room and separate dining room
*Four good sized bedrooms
*Bathroom and shower room
*Good bus routes
*Short drive to Mitcham Eastfields & Norbury stations
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51326565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7914886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.