3 bedroom detached house for saleElvington Close, Owington Farm
- Superb Modern Style Three Bedroom Detached House with a Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Sensibly Priced Taylor Wimpey Part Exchange Property
- Detached Garage & Plenty of Car Parking Space
- Fabulous Family Size 27ft Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen with Modern High Gloss Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Over the past few years the owners of this superb McLeans built three bedroom detached house have created a wonderful modern family home in a great location. Extended and cleverly laid out it has a lovely large 27ft open plan living/dining/kitchen with modern high gloss style units and some built in appliances, lounge and conservatory on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and a modern white contemporary design bathroom suite. The interior is modern throughout and it has been decorated with a very tasteful eye. Outside, the southerly facing rear garden has a sunny disposition, there is plenty of parking space and a single garage. Other features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and modern upright radiators on the ground floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51326934.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.