2 bedroom terraced house for saleTurner Street, Great Houghton, BARNSLEY
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- NO CHAIN
- Cul de sac position
- Early viewing recommended
WELL PRESENTED, CLOSE TO AMENITIES, PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS! Take a closer look in order to find out exactly what this property has to offer you, call us now to arrange your viewing! Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000
WELL PRESENTED, CLOSE TO AMENITIES, PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS! Take a closer look in order to find out exactly what this property has to offer you, call us now to arrange your viewing!
Lounge 13' 7" into recess x 12' 10" ( 4.14m into recess x 3.91m )
Having laminate flooring, built in store cupboard, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in oak, extractor hood with matching splash back, single bowl sink, four ring electric hob, electric oven, space for fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, understairs storage cupboard, tiled splash back, radiator, doorway to a staircase which gives access to the first floor, there is a rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 9" into recess x 12' 10" ( 4.19m into recess x 3.91m )
Having a radiator, built in storage cupboard housing the combi-boiler (which has wireless thermostat and heating controls) and there is a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 4' 10" ( 3.33m x 1.47m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, downlights to the ceiling, tiling to the floor, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed, pebbled garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51327585.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.