3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHerondale Road, Birmingham
- Semi Detached House
- Porch & Hallway
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
A MUST VIEW! THREE BEDROOMS! This property is a SOUGHT AFTER ROAD and is in FANTASTIC condition. The property ticks all the boxes and has to be viewed to be appreciated. Having TWO RECEPTION ROOMS a SUPERB KITCHEN and BEAUTIFUL GARDEN. Please call now 0121 742 1725.
A MUST VIEW! THREE BEDROOMS! This property is a SOUGHT AFTER ROAD and is in FANTASTIC condition. The property ticks all the boxes and has to be viewed to be appreciated. Having TWO RECEPTION ROOMS a SUPERB KITCHEN and BEAUTIFUL GARDEN. If you think about it, this SUPER HOUSE will be gone so, call now 0121 742 1725.
Driveway providing off road parking to a double glazed and leaded door with matching side windows to:
Ceramic floor tiling and recessed spot lights further leading to an obscure single glazed and leaded door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, hard wood flooring, central heating radiator, telephone point, recessed spotlights and doors off to:
Lounge 18' x 10' 7" into bay ( 5.49m x 3.23m into bay )
UPVC double glazed French doors and bay window to rear elevation, recessed spotlights, laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and a television point.
Dining Area 8' 9" x 11' ( 2.67m x 3.35m )
Double glazed and leaded bay window to front elevation, recessed spotlights, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.94m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed and leaded bow window and single glazed leaded door to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with composite work surface over, incorporating an inset single sink and drainer, integrated double oven, 5 ring hob, extractor hood, a central heating radiator, low level flush W.C, recessed plinth lighting, partial ceramic wall tiling, integrated fridge and door into:
Plumbing and space for a washing machine, further door leading into further storage.
Double doors and central heating boiler.
Decked patio area with sunken lighting, ornamental fish ponds, steps down to lawned and gravelled garden with further patio area to rear, fenced boundaries, external lighting and water supply.
Stairs rising from ground floor, hardwood flooring, recessed spotlights, loft accessed and doors off to:
Bedroom Two 13' 1" into bay x 10' 10" max into recess ( 3.99m into bay x 3.30m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, ceiling light point, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 5" excluding wardrobes ( 2.16m x 2.26m excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation, recessed spotlights, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and further built in units.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Re-Fitted Shower Room
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, double width shower with power shower, W.C, contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage, heated towel rail, recessed spot lights, ceramic wall tiling to ceiling height on all walls and hard wood flooring
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51328638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL203604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.