4 bedroom detached house for saleViaduct Road, Hoghton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- Detached house set in just under one acre plot
- Impressive lounge, entrance hall
- Well designed country style dining kitchen, utility room
- Four generously sized double sized bedrooms
- Two ground floor bedrooms, attractive ground floor bathroom
- Two large first floor bedrooms, first floor shower room
- Sweeping driveway provides off road parking for 8-10 cars
- Substantial land well stocked with grounds laid to lawn
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
Detached family residence situated in an idyllic village location set in just under one acre plot with breathtaking panoramic views to open countryside, entrance hall, superb lounge displaying electric fire, country style fitted dining kitchen, utility room, ground floor WC, two ground floor double sized bedrooms, elegant white ground floor bathroom suite, two generously sized first floor double sized bedrooms, shower room, stone gravelled sweeping driveway to the front provides off road parking for numerous vehicles, side garden is laid to lawn with evergreens, well presented rear garden with York stone patio with steps leading to further patio section and two areas laid to lawn, extensive land to the side of the property with well established trees, several areas laid to lawn, slate chipping area, secret garden with seated area, picturesque rural views..
Set in highly sought after village location with easy access to good schools, shops and good access to motorway transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51328782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.