4 bedroom house for saleLansdowne Drive, London, E8
- Exquisite Presentation and Versatile Living
- Huge Sash Windows and Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Secluded Garden with Pedestrian Side Access and Potential for Off-Street Parking
- Garage with Studio Potential
- Within the Catchment Area for Outstanding Schools
- Excellent Transport Connections Offering Swift City and West End Access
A truly imposing corner-sited Victorian home, enviably located in one of London Fields most desirable turnings seconds from the Park. Sensitively restored and extended with endless bespoke classic features and striking modern designs. Sash windows, exceptional ceiling heights, striking decor, elegant proportions and bathed in natural light. Composed of two dual-aspect reception rooms, a further living/entertaining space opening to a bespoke kitchen/diner with doors un-folding to a secluded east facing garden with a garage/studio . Four bedrooms (one with an en-suite WC), and a further chic bathroom. Moments from Broadway Market and a host of transport links giving swift City access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.