1 bedroom apartment for salePriory Point, 36 Southcote Lane, Reading, RG30
Offers in Excess of
- One double bedroom
- Open plan sitting room
- Well-fitted kitchen area with appliances
- Allocated parking; EPC rating: B
- Residents communal garden
- Modern three piece suite with shower
Situated in the popular Priory Point development by Crest Nicholson is this one bedroom, ground floor apartment. Located within easy reach of the M4 motorway and local bus routes, the property is under a mile walk from Reading West station and less than two miles from the Reading town centre. The apartment is finished to a high specification with the further benefit of integrated appliances to the kitchen area, a video entry system and well-kept communal areas.
Sitting Room 4.98m (16'4) x 3.58m (11'9)
Kitchen 2.29m (7'6) x 2.29m (7'6)
Bedroom 3.81m (12'6) x 2.87m (9'5)
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease length: TBC
Current service charge: TBC
Ground rent: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51328968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.