2 bedroom flat for saleWarwick Road, Kensington, W14
- Situated in the opulent Warren House
- Spacious neutral décor reception room
- Private balcony with access through reception room
- Beautiful contemporary fitted kitchen with utility
- Two spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 24hr concierge and lift
- Comes with underground parking space
Offering bright and spacious, beautifully presented, lateral space within an exclusive portered development with lift, this stylish two bedroom flat features a fantastic reception room with private balcony.
Ideally situated just off Kensington High Street, this property benefits from being extremely close to a Tescos Superstore for amenities, many great restaurants and bars while transport from the nearby Earls Court Underground makes commuting easy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51329061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.