2 bedroom apartment for saleAbingdon House, Shoreditch, E2
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Grade II Listed Building
- Located Within The Arnold Circus Estate
- Exposed Brickwork In Kitchen And Bathroom
- Sash Windows
- Solid Wood Worktops
- Top Floor Apartment
- Seconds From Shoreditch High Street Station
- Moments From Brick Lane
- Close To Liverpool Street Station
2 Positioned in the ever so popular Grade II Listed Arnold Circus estate, is this bright and airy two double bedroom apartment.
Set behind the trendy Redchurch Street and adjacent to Shoreditch High-Street station the property is perfectly located in one of London's most fashionable districts.
The property features, two excellent sized double bedrooms both with characteristic high ceilings and sash windows, a recently modernism family bathroom suite with exposed brick work, stylish and newly integrated kitchen which leads onto a partially separate reception room with dual aspect views.
Superb transport links including Liverpool street and Old street tube stations as well as Shoreditch High-Street and Hoxton overground lines.
Brick Lane, Columbia Road flower market, Spitalfields market, Hoxton square and many quirky cafes, restaurants, bars and galleries all close by.
For sale on a chain free basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51329823.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102491000949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.