4 bedroom detached house for saleAshdown Drive, Clayton-Le-Woods, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- An Outstanding Contemporary Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Everything You Need For Modern Living & More
- Ideal For The Perfect Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Integrated Appliances
- Living Room Providing Day To Day Living Accommodation
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom With Luxury En-Suite Facilities
- Off Road Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Family Friendly Low Maintenance Gardens To Three Sides
**WOW** An outstanding contemporary four bedroom detached home providing everything you need for modern living and more. Ideal for the perfect family home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The ground floor is home to an open plan American style kitchen/diner with a host of integrated appliances including a central breakfast bar island which allows the space to be filled with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. The spacious living room is perfect for day to day living or relaxing with a feature living flame electric wall mounted fire. There is also a formal dining room and the added addition of a conservatory to the rear. Touches of convenience such as a handy downstairs WC and storage cupboard. Upstairs, you will find four bedrooms, the master bedroom benefitting from luxury en-suite facilities, high gloss fitted wardrobes plus a three piece family bathroom. Externally, this family home is tucked away in the head of the cul-de-sac providing off road parking, a detached single garage and low maintenance gardens to three sides, ideal for family entertaining and Alfresco dining. View to appreciate.
Ashdown Drive is situated within a nestled quiet village of Clayton-Le-Woods on a well known built up development, tucked away at the head of the cul-de-sac. Close to many local amenities including shops and schools yet has excellent links to motorway links of M6, M61 and M65. Ideal for those people looking to commute.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51329916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.