4 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Close, Aller Park, Newton Abbot, Devon.
- ***NO CHAIN***
- 4 BEDROOMS, MASTER EN-SUITE
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- STUDY/BEDROOM 5
- CLOAKROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- DOUBLE GARAGE, AMPLE PARKING
- WORKSHOP/HOBBY ROOM
- LEVEL GARDEN, LARGE PATIO
A spacious Detached family property situated in the popular area of Aller Park, which is ideally situated for the mainline railway station, Newton Abbot town centre and the A380 Link Road.
The property is offered for sale with NO CHAIN.
The accommodation has been carefully designed to cater for a large or growing family and comprises Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge, separate Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, a Study and rear Porch. Upstairs there are 4 good sized Bedrooms with the main having an En-suite, and family Bathroom.
Outside there is a level Garden which runs the width of the property incorporating a large patio, with a raised walled area which is laid to lawn. The property further benefits from a wooden Work Shop/Hobby Room, a double Garage with power and light, pitched roof with further storage space and is accessed from the Garden, there is ample space outside the Garage for parking.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended for those seeking a Detached family property in a Cul-de-sac. For further details please contact us for an internal inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51331071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0001581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sample Mills & Co, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.