1 bedroom apartment for saleVicarage Road, Leyton
Offers in Excess of
- One bedroom
- First floor Victorian conversion
- Close proximity to Francis Road
- Share of Freehold
- Excellent condition
- Stripped wooden floorboards
- Chain free
A lovingly presented one bedroom apartment occupying the first floor of an impressive Victorian conversion. It's all located around a half mile on foot from Leyton's popular new Francis Road area, an exciting developing neighbourhood with an ever expanding array of independent shops and cafes.
You also have plenty of open green spaces within easy reach, from Leyton Cricket Ground to Jack Cornwell Park to Leyton Jubilee Park.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be relaxing in an environment that can only be described as vintage classic – your 180 square foot lounge features a gorgeous exposed brick wall and beautifully restored original floorboards underfoot. The floorboards extend throughout and internal doors are also original timber.
Outside, Leyton's up-and-coming Francis Road neighbourhood is just down the road. Well worth the stroll, here's where you'll find an ever-increasing choice of independent cafes, pop-ups and bars, from the High Road's awesome Leyton Technical bar to the critically acclaimed Cafe Nomadica on Francis Road itself.
Leyton Tube station is roughly a twenty minute walk and from here the city is at your feet; the Central Line will whisk you to Liverpool Street is just eleven minutes. The West End is also within easy reach – Tottenham Court Road is only nine minutes further.
- Just one stop down from Leyton is Stratford, for all manner of international and overground routes, plus of course Westfield shopping centre.
- You have a share of freehold, giving much you more flexibility and freedom to make alterations.
- Leyton Midland Road station is less than a half mile on foot for trains from Gospel Oak to Barking.
Lounge - 4.5m x 3.8m (14'9" x 12'5") -
Kitchen - 2.5m x 2.4m (8'2" x 7'10") -
Bathroom - 1.7m x 1.5m (5'6" x 4'11") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 2.9m (11'5" x 9'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER......
"We’ve loved living in Vicarage Road; the flat is part of a friendly neighborhood where people look out for each other, know each of them by their names and genuinely care. The flat has been a really happy home for us and has lots of potential for expansion to the back with the possibility of building upwards and extending into the loft (our next-door neighbour has recently had planning permission granted for loft extension.) The Leyton Jubilee Park is just five minutes walk from our front door with the Hackney Marshes nature reserve, River Lea and Olympic Park just a stone’s throw away. We really hope the next owners enjoy the flat as much as we have."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51331458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27349537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.