1 bedroom apartment for saleWaldegrave Park, Strawberry Hill
Offers in Excess of
- Second Floor 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Desirable Strawberry Hill Location
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room with Kitchen
- Attractive Victorian Property
- South Facing Living and Bedroom Views
- Modern Fixtures, Fittings and Flooring
- 0.4 miles from Strawberry Hill Village and Station
Second Floor 1 double bedroom conversion apartment in a stunning Victorian property with secure entryphone access. Situated in a desirable residential location 0.4 miles from Strawberry Hill train station and less than 0.8 miles from Teddington High Street shops, bars, restaurants and mainline train station.
Superb well maintained property with a fabulous period feature hallway and staircase leading up to the second floor. Tastefully presented apartment offering 473 sq ft of light filled living space with modern fixtures, fittings and flooring, sash windows, high ceilings and pleasing neutral decor.
Entrance hallway leads to the shower room, storage, the double bedroom and the open plan living room with a stylish fitted kitchen, space for seating and dining and south facing garden views.
Located 0.5 miles from Radnor Gardens, the River Thames and Strawberry Hill House and within 0.2 miles of public transport links towards Kingston, Richmond-upon Thames and Heathrow.
EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51331770.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2391672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.