3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoughwood Road, Rotherham
- VIEW NOW!
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Growing Family
- Gardens to front and rear
- Well placed for M1 & Meadowhall
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000-£110,000 - IDEAL FOR M1 & MEADOWHALL - CALL US NOW!
This Three Bedroom Semi offers excellent size accommodation for a First Time Buyer or Family Purchaser and has the benefit of gardens to the front and rear.
Ideally located for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall and the M1 Motorway network and offering a great opportunity for a first time buyer or family purchase is this attractive Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch. Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Side Hallway/Utility, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Gardens to the front and rear. An early viewing is highly recommended.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with a door leading to the side hallway/utility and a further upvc double glazed door leading into the:-
With central heating radiator and stairs giving access to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.86m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and a gas fire.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
The dining room has a central heating radiator and French doors opening onto the rear. Open plan is the:-
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops, inset sink and drainer, space for a cooker and space for a washing machine. There is a useful storage cupboard and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A door gives access to the:-
Side Hallway/utility Area 10' 2" max x 20' 2" ( 3.10m max x 6.15m )
This spacious side entrance has two Velux windows, a window and door leading to the front of the property and windows and door to the rear. Open plan to this area is the utility area which has wall and base units with worktops, space for a dryer and a window to the rear. A door opens to further storage.
First Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to the side, a storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
This room has fitted wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" to wardrobe doors x 7' 11" ( 2.06m to wardrobe doors x 2.41m )
With fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a central heating radiator and two upvc double glazed windows.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a shared pathway and a lawned garden with inset plants and shrubs. The rear garden features tiered areas to comprise of a patio, a lawned garden with mature plants, trees and shrubs and a further lawned garden area with a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51332637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.