3 bedroom terraced house for saleKillicks Hill, Portland
- No Onward chain
- Stunning views along Chesil Beach
- Off Road Parking
- Desirable Area of Portland
- Beautifully Presented throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Basement bar & Snug
No Onward chain
Stunning views along Chesil Beach
Off Road Parking
Desirable Area of Portland
Beautifully Presented throughout
Three Double Bedrooms
Large kitchen & Separate Utility Room
Basement bar & Snug
FOX AND SONS are delighted to offer For Sale this Well Presented 3 Bedroom Family Home, boasting Sea Views along the Jurassic coast. Situated in a Highly Desirable Area of Portland, within easy reach of a good level of local amenities which include: Convenience Store, Post Office, Doctors Surgery, Pharmacy, Cafe/Bistro, Hair Salon, and Public House/Restaurant. A regular Bus Service into Weymouth Town Centre. In addition to the 3 Bedrooms, the spacious accommodation comprises: Lounge/Dinner Cloakroom, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Utility room, Family Bathroom, Basement bar. Externally the property is complemented with a beautiful garden with stunning views along the Jurassic coast.
Door to the front double glazed, widow to the side double glazed, Natural stone flooring.
Stable door to the front single glazed window inset, radiator, natural stone flooring.
Lounge/diner 20' 11" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 6.38m Max x 3.58m Max )
Window to the rear double glazed with stunning views across Chesil Beach, electric fire place, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpeted, patio doors double glazed leading to a raised decking area.
Kitchen 15' 11" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 4.85m Max x 2.87m Max )
Window to the front double glazed, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces, sink 1/1/2 bowl sink with food waste disposal, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor, built in freezer.
Wall and base units , work surfaces, under stair storage, plumbing for a washing machine, recently fitted boiler which is still under warranty, water softener, tilling, natural stone flooring.
WC, Wash hand basin, tiled natural stone floor, window to the front double glazed, heated towel rail.
stairs leading for the hall to the landing, loft access, carpeted,
Bedroom 1 10' 6" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 3.20m Max x 3.99m Max )
Window to the rear double glazed with stunning views over Chesil Beach, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpeted.
Bedroom 2 10' Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.05m Max x 3.00m Max )
Window to the rear double glazed with stunning views over Chesil Beach, radiator, TV point, carpeted.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" Max x 9' Max ( 3.20m Max x 2.74m Max )
Window to the front double glazed, radiator, TV point, carpeted.
Window double glazed, heated towel rail, bath with shower over. wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, partly tiled, tiled floor.
Basement Bar 20' 4" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 6.20m Max x 3.48m Max )
Snug area, radiator, TV point, Bar, Concrete flooring.
Laid to artificial grass, raised composite decking area with storage underneath, slate paving, fences surround, side access, stunning views across Chesil Beach, private and fully enclosed with access to basement.
Off road parking on driveway with space in front to allow another car to park on road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51332655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.