5 bedroom detached house for saleWest End Road, Epworth, DN9
- Five Bedroomed Period Property
- Formal Dining Room with Open Fire
- French Doors Leading to Conservatory
- Traditional Styled Kitchen with Bespoke Fitted Utility
- Sun Room and Home Office
- Five Double Bedrooms, Two with En Suite and Balcony
- Substantial Garden
- EPC Rating: E
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to present to the market this five bedroomed period property sympathetically restored over time whilst retaining some original features to include a stunning slate fireplace in the sitting room and cast iron stove in the traditionally fitted kitchen. The result is a distinctive home of flexibility and charm, which retains its character whilst providing a home suited to modern living.Family life is well catered for in this well positioned home close to the centre of the popular town of Epworth with many and varied amenities. A formal dining room with its modern styled open fire is inset into the chimney breast creating an interesting focal point to the room and setting an intimate atmosphere perfect for special dining occasions with family and guests. French doors lead into a well-placed conservatory perfect for enjoying an aperitif before dinner. A traditionally styled kitchen with chestnut fronted units, some exposed painted brick work walls and original features to include a stove with working fire grate and a fitted pine cabinet, there is also space for a breakfasting table. Leading directly off the kitchen is a practical bespoke fitted utility with an original stone Belfast sink that sits alongside a modern practical wet room. The remainder of the ground floor features an L shaped sun room and a home office with potential to create a boot room if required.The first floor includes five double bedrooms two of which enjoy en-suite facilities and French doors to a substantial balcony which overlooks the landscaped gardens to the rear. The further three bedrooms are served by a family Bathroom with spa style corner bath.To the front of the property is a block paved approach providing ease of maintenance in addition to a convenient parking area for visitors, through a gated access the drive way continues to the rear of the property and to the 25’ double garage. It is the parkland style gardens to the rear that impress and complete this family home beautifully, with a raised lawn with an array of small trees many of which are fruit bearing. To the rear of the family gardens is an additional plot of land (available by separate negotiation) which offers potential to provide a pony paddock if required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51333399.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7448369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.