3 bedroom bungalow for saleGrafton Avenue, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9RZ
- Newly Refurbished thoughout.
- Detached 3 bedroom chalet bungalow.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge with fire
- Large back garden backing onto field.
- GCH/UPVC DG
- Large Driveway witrh parking for 3 cars
- Newly built single garage
We are delighted to be offering with NO FORWARD CHAIN, three bedroom detached chalet bungalow, situated in the sought of area of Southill. Driveway suitable for three cars. Lounge with electric fire, family bathroom, kitchen/diner, patio doors opening onto back garden laid to lawn, butting onto open fields, two double bedrooms, newly converted loft room housing large bedroom with lots of storage, En Suite walk in wet room.
This exceptionally spacious bungalow is located in a popular residential location, where there are several local shops, a hairdressers, a public house and a well regarded primary school. Regular bus service into Weymouth town centre. Weymouth seafront is located within close proximity to the bungalow which is two miles away. Weymouth train station provides access to both London Waterloo Bristol Temple meets respectively.
UPVC front door leading to hallway.
18' 0'' x 11' 3'' (5.49m x 3.44m)
UPVC Double Glazed window, back aspect, patio doors, leading to garden, electric fire, power points, including TV, telephone, radiator.
Newly built single garage with electric, with double wooden doors.
Tarmac drive to side of the property. Suitable for three cars. (Tarmacing to be completed shortly)
Low maintenance gravelled area.
16' 2'' x 9' 10'' (4.94m x 3m)
Selection of over head and floor standing cupboards, Electric hob, cooker and induction, radiator, back UPVC glazed door.
12' 2'' x 11' 1'' (3.73m x 3.38m)
Carpeted front aspect double bedroom. Radiator, power points.
9' 3'' x 11' 0'' (2.83m x 3.37m)
Double bedroom with UPVC DG window, front aspect, radiator, power points and TV point.
6' 2'' x 7' 6'' (1.89m x 2.3m)
Tiled floor. Bath with over head power shower and Bi Folding shower screen. Low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator. UPVC frosted glass window.
18' 0'' x 9' 11'' (5.5m x 3.03m)
Carpeted large double bedroom, with 2 windows providing good light, radiator, power points, En Suite wet room.
5' 5'' x 6' 6'' (1.67m x 2m)
en suite shower room with toilet, wash hand basin, tiled throughout
Good size rear garden which will be laid to lawn, leading to open field behind
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.