3 bedroom detached house for salePipit Close, Ingleby Barwick
- An Extremely Spacious Three Double Bedroom Detached Property
- Nicely Situated Within a Small Cul-De-Sac Off Detached Homes Off Wheatear Lane in Ingleby Barwick
- Occupying A Generous Plot with Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with A Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in A Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Breakfast Room Opening to the Kitchen Which Offers a Good Range of Fitted Units, Built-In Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Three Generous Double Bedrooms All with Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
An Extremely Spacious Three Double Bedroom Detached Property, Nicely Situated Within a Small Cul-De-Sac Off Detached Homes Off Wheatear Lane in Ingleby Barwick and Occupying a Generous Plot with Lawned Gardens to Front and Rear, Driveway and Single Garage.
Gardens & Garage
Lawned front garden with hedged boundary and driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, Wall mounted boiler, power points and lighting. To the rear there is a generous enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with an extensive paved patio area with decorative wall and a variety of shrubs.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
4.22m x 3.78m
3m x 2.8m
2.8m x 2.62m
3.2m x 2.72m
1.47m x 0.91m
3.63m x 3.6m
Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
En-Suite Shower Room
1.96m x 1.78m
4.2m x 2.87m
Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
3.4m x 2.9m
2.13m x 1.98m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51335277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.