3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthlands Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Two Reception Rooms
- Basic Kitchen & Bathroom
- Good Size West Facing Garden
- Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Single Garage & Parking
- Excellent Potential & Scope
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Close To shops & Transport
- Close To Bexhill High School
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Situated in a sought after location within easy walking distance from Bexhill High School/ Academy, excellent local shops and transport can be found this spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home with benefits and accommodation that includes: A covered entrance porch with front door leading into a good size inner hall, two good size reception rooms, basic kitchen with access out to a useful workshop with access out to the rear garden and access to the garage. On the first floor a bright and spacious landing leads to three bedrooms bathroom & separate W.C. As the floor plan will illustrate the property offers generous size rooms throughout. As the adjacent photos will illustrate the property offers excellent potential and scope whilst you also may note that the property is both central heated and double glazed. To the front there is a walled and gated garden with off road parking leading to the attached single garage. To the rear there is a good size est facing area of garden with side access gate, greenhouse & timber shed. Being offered for sale with NO CHAIN your earliest enquiry is recommended. For additional details or to arrange to view please contact the Bexhill team 01424 224488.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8361191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.