2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichard Road, BARNSLEY
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Far reaching views
- Viewing essential
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND WITH FAR-REACHING VIEWS! A detailed inspection is absolutely essential in order to see exactly everything this property has to offer, so pick up the phone and arrange your viewing now! £90,000 - £100,000
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND WITH FAR-REACHING VIEWS! A detailed inspection is absolutely essential in order to see exactly everything this property has to offer, so pick up the phone and arrange your viewing now!
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 12' 8" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.86m )
With a rear facing double glazed entrance door, rear facing double glazed bay window overlooking the large rear garden, staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a fireplace housing the gas fire.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.76m )
This extended kitchen area has a breakfast bar, sink and drainer, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wall and base units, gas cooker point and space for a Range, extractor hood and matching splash back, side and front facing double glazed windows offering views and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
There is a built in cupboard, radiator and two rear facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
Having a radiator and a front facing double glazed window offering far reaching views.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash basin, panelled bath with shower and screen set over, tiling to the walls and floor and there is a front facing double glazed window.
There are larger than expected gardens to the front and rear, decked area providing far reaching views over the surrounding area, a patio and access to a secure single garage, there is also further, gated off street parking to the rear for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51335712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.