3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- Surprisingly spacious terraced house
- 1,323 sq.ft living accommodation
- 3/4 bedrooms plus loft room
- Family room with dining area
- 22 ft. kitchen/utility room
- Bathroom plus new ground floor shower room
- Central heating/double glazing
- Close to Northfleet centre
- Suit large or extended family
- Early viewing recommended
*** PRICE RANGE £300,000 to £325,000 ***
A deceptively spacious older style terraced house, offering a generous 1,323 sq.ft. of living accommodation.
Located close to Northfleet centre which offers a good selection of shopping amenities, together with a frequent bus service into Gravesend town centre which offers a wider range of shopping, schooling and social facilities and a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras.
Ebbsfleet International Station is within 2.1 miles and offers excellent rail connections, the ever popular Bluewater shopping complex is within 5.2 miles.
This enhanced property is really going to impress potential buyers who are looking for a larger than average family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51336129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.