2 bedroom flat for sale80 (PF) Duke Street, Leith Links, Edinburgh
UNDER OFFER at Closing Date - Situated on the Ground Floor of a traditional Victorian tenement on bustling Duke Street, this double-fronted former shop has been imaginatively remodelled and upgraded to create a modern 2-Bedroom home just minutes’ walk from Leith Links, The Shore and all the amenities of vibrant Leith.
• Bright and airy hall with a cloak cupboard
• Spectacular Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining/ Living Room
• 2 large Double Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Immaculate three-piece Bathroom
• Plumbed and shelved Utility Cupboard
• Extensive Cellar with development potential
• Shared, southwest-facing walled Garden
• New Gas Central Heating system
• Double Glazing with sound-insulating glass
• EPC Rating: C
• Home Report: £185'000
This unique property on Duke Street is a 2-Bedroom Ground Floor Flat, situated in the desirable residential district of Leith Links, offering a breathtaking home of unrivalled style, space and light, with an enchanting shared garden and a vast storage cellar.
Accessed via the secure shared entrance, the front door opens into an exceptionally bright and airy hall with useful cloak cupboard and separate Utility Cupboard, the accommodation comprises of spectacular open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, 2 Double Bedrooms - both rooms boasting magnificent sash-and-case windows with charming built-in window seats overlooking the rear communal gardens, and three-piece bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and timber-framed double glazing (with acoustic glass) to ensure optimum comfort and efficiency all year round. Accessed via a hatch in the second bedroom, the substantial cellar is equipped with lighting and power sockets, and offers conversion potential and/or scope to create direct access to the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51336135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27350263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.